Music

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why I Write

My pen hits the pad and explodes lyrics of thought.
Sounds take form and fold into words
Flowing from my mental like water gushing from a faucet
No, a hose because the force is unstoppable
The words inspire wisdom
So i must write it down and let others know the powers of thought
contained within this frame of me.
My poetry spews out like an orgasm out of control
Try to memorize it or rationalize the meaning
Yet my mind interferes
Its eye is more capable to function on its own without my interjections
So I write down what is said to me
Because without my words, my thoughts would be silent
Dying a mental death
Draining energies from my passion.
An audience is needed to hear the sounds from my soul
Allow the words to come forth before the stress takes its toll
At times, it may rhyme
But its not a necessity
See, these words come out automatically
And i never really truly know where my flow is going to lead me
I just write it
Because it makes me do it
And the write is always right

©Speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment