Music

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Untitled: Part III


I like that it turns u on
That u like the word as I do
Fuck…
Oh, u say it’s not ur favorite one to use?
Well it is mine!
It’s so powerful.
U can say it soft and slow…
Fuuuuuuuck…
Like when someone slowly enters u from behind
            For the very first time
            After it’s long overdue
Or say it fast and quick like ur about to cum
Fuck me! Fuck me!
Fuck…
Me…
Mentally, Fuck…
Me…
Yeah, fuck u too!
I wish I could…fuck…u…
Again and again and…again.
I want to fuck then suck…on…u…
Ur earlobes…
            And ur neck…
Ur nipples and ur…clit
Fucking and sucking and fucking and… sucking
Are u all set?
Have I made u wet?
Is the water dripping down ur ass from all of the sweat?
Are u wondering deep inside just how good this fuck could get?
Thinking about the things I would do to u next?
May I kiss ur lips?
Hold on to ur hips?
Fuck u more and more, make ur body do turns and flips?
Wanting just a taste, can I have a little sip?
Can u tie my hands? Shit, would u like to use a whip?
Let me slow it down
Examine what I’ve found
Kiss every spot of ur physique on our way down to the ground
Let u place ur lips wherever, making noise and sound
We could make this last without a care or any bounds
Fuck!
See?
Release…
It’s inspiration
Alliteration
No hesitation
Just elation
Can u feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment