Music

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Untitled: Part II

Takin’ my words to turn u around
Lyrical fuckin', tell me how does this sound
Slowly undressin, what's been lost is now found
Kissin’ u softly on my way downtown.

X-rated movies ain’t got nothin’ on this.
My tongue's in your ass and I'll suck on your clit.
Eatin’ u out and know you’re lovin’ this shit.
Just a beginning before I give u this dick

Feelin’ so hard, your juices so wet
Explorin’ your body, not sliding in yet.
Lickin’ feet and toes, yeah the whole damn set
Want u to wonder how good this can get.

It's a two way street and I do take request
I'll show u new things and deliver my best
Repeat every action so u'll pass this test
Fuck all day long; I'd expect no less

Finally slide in, legs around my waist
Kissin’ your lips so u can feel what I taste
Strokin’ real slow cause it's never a race
Pulsatin’ walls with delicate grace

Changin’ positions each time u cum
Fuck u so well, your ears will go numb
Tryin’ new things u may never have done
Movin’ around to make sure u have fun.

Hold u real close as we settle down
The scent of our fuckin’ in the room will resound.
Still kissin’ your body, enjoyin’ what I have found.
Then it's right back to fuckin', that was only one round.

No comments:

Post a Comment