Music

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sexual Beginnings

I believe I underestimate ur underestimation of me...
See, this thing, this physical being
U yearn for
In your speech and demeanor
Desires to entice that area between ur thighs.
Temperatures begins to rise
As I slowly undress u
Verbally...
Digest u
With word play
Pandemonium and chaotic uproars
With so much more I have in store
As I tantalize ur mental with hyperbole and metaphors or...
Just start over
Fuck the word play and all the talk
And let's get to this.
Your nipples erect with fascination
As I begin with this transition of pleasure.
Not often that I can measure
The intellectual arousal that u have started
Those nipples, getting harder
As I slowly kiss the shape of ur collar bone
Our lips will meet in the dark
Tongue soft enough to trace the edges of ur last spoken words...
"how are you?"
My hands explore your waistline
Removing shoes, shirts and panty lines
And we stand before each other as new born souls
Ur lips, wetter than warm nights in Seattle
Nipples harder than life itself
And this kiss and embrace seems as if it won't end.
Then it begins
As I journey to that clitoris
Explore the walls like a infant new to this... world
U hum and moan and fight off pleasures
I satisfy and drink ur nectar for hours
Contained within a moment of time inside your mind that only equates to a fews seconds
Even though now, it's a new day
And this time...
Marks the start...
Of our sexual beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment