Music

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Her

I miss u
The warm touch of ur skin and gentle caress
The sounds that u make as u meditate and dream
The sight of ur curves moving through the shadows
Miss the way u tuck me in
And the care and compassion in ur eyes as u protect and nurture
Not that I know these things well
Visions that appear to me as I sleep
And seem more as dreams or fantasies than what truly is
But I missed them
Because when I woke up this morning
U were not here
This distance, I fear,
Cannot heal my desire to be together

Ur smile is too beautiful not to be seen
Bright enough to light my path during this dream
Captivating, enticing thoughts of u
Giving me reason to…
Feel

Perhaps I should come kidnap u
Take u away from worries and fears
Rewind the clock to take back the tears
Of ur heart
Hold u close to comfort ur soul
From external pains of excess turmoil
Lay down in ur arms, nurture and spoil
Ur fantasies
Allow u to do things to escape those hands of time
Tasting ur lips like a fine glass of wine
Allow u to smile and freely speak ur mind
With me

No comments:

Post a Comment