Music

Friday, February 11, 2011

Reminders

Ur taste… still lingers with me
As a constant reminder of the feeling I yearn for
The very last stroke of our last time we enjoyed
Waiting for the minutes of the day to pass
So I can slide in and taste for the very first time as though it were our very last
Reliving visions of ur juices on my chin
Pouring down like liquid synergies that u’ve held deep within
My lips wrapped around ur clit
And my tongue doing flips
Have sent my desires journeying deep within
To the privacies u hold near and dear
And u release, although u don’t truly want to
Or perhaps deep down u do
With shivers running down ur spine
And quivers shaking the hands of time
We both wish this moment wouldn’t end
U cum and I cum and we cum and then
The moment will pass and we yearn to start again
Our bodies grow impatient and we return to where we’ve been
Together
With each other
Held in an embrace and wanting to chase
The high that has brought us to this place
Of pure passion revealed and reminiscent thought of u

No comments:

Post a Comment