Music

Monday, February 21, 2011

"Self Confidence" from The Makings of a Man


I am a phenomenal lover.

I haven’t always been and I’m not just saying that to “gas” my own head up or stroke my own ego.  It’s just something I have been told a few times in my life.  Personally, I would say I was pretty average.  I was once told by a forty-six year old woman that I “made her feel like a school girl again” as she was “giddy” with anticipation of our next sexual episode.  With that in mind, I must be doing something right, correct?

I have been with my fair share of women.  The actual number is of no importance yet some women, particularly the younger ones, always have a habit of asking how many.  Not really sure why it matters.  It’s not a question I care to ask or know the answer to.  I understand the risk of disease increases with promiscuity.  As long as we take the appropriate measures I can assure you, your sexual history nor your past relationships have any bearing on what I will and won’t do to you.

The good book tells us two souls become one whenever we chose to share ourselves with one another.  With this premise in mind, you have to believe every time we sleep with someone, we pick up a bit of their soul, their thoughts, and their beliefs.  In my case, I believe the inner being of mine consumes the sexual aura of the female I am with and also merges with the sexual prowess of all of their past lovers.

Consider this.  When we first lose our virginity, we are pretty basic creatures in the things we do and the positions we attempt.  Unless of course, you happen to lose your virginity to someone far more advanced sexually than yourself.  In which case you may have been a little more willing to experiment with things depending upon how patient and understanding your partner chose to be.  Personally, sleeping with the sexually uninitiated is a path I prefer not to go down.

Anyways, as we sleep with more people or in my case, devour more souls, our willingness to experiment with different positions, different toys, and different people all begin to gravitate to the top.  I believe it’s most likely because of who we are with and who that person has been with. 

Talent once told me he believed the reason women he slept with became so emotionally attached to him was because he made love to each one like she would be the last one.  I guess my demon acquired that trait from my homeboy.

Now don’t get me wrong.  I’ve had a few bad experiences.  I’m sure we all have.  I can remember the time I slid inside a young lady and two strokes later I spilled my sexual desires all over the place.  I’m pretty sure neither of us felt good about that one.  Well, actually I felt quite good but she didn’t and in theory things like that shouldn’t happen. 

I’ve been asked what my favorite position is.  To that I say if you have a favorite then you’re not doing something right.  My favorite is the position we are currently in that has curled your toes into some awkward, yoga-like position and has you wondering why you have never been fucked quite like this.

I have and will try just about anything once.  Well twice really when you take into account I have never been with any one woman just one time.  I believe that to be a result of the one ill-fated episode of which I just spoke.  No one likes to leave a bad impression and if you’re good at something, it’s not likely that you will fail at it twice... (To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment