Music

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Invisible

I see u
More in my mind than in reality
I yearn to speak to u.
To hear the musical melody of ur voice
whisper ur wants in my ear.
To say hello...
To share a moment in time.
To satisfy ur desires.
To have ur interest become mine.
But time and logic intervene
and make my wants just distant dreams.
Unsure what I can do
Or what to say
Or how to act
Or how to pray.
Days go past and desires sway
Knowing wants may never come my way
Hesitation to reach out to u.
Desperation seems so untrue.
I wish to touch u.
To hold u.
To feel the touch of ur lips upon my own
To caress u
And care for u
These thoughts ring true
But seem out of view
Concentration leaves...
Drifts away like waves in the sea.
So I sit
And start
And dream of you and I enthralled in lust
My dreams slowly dissolve like dust
And again I sit
Alone
Wanting for u to be seen by me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this poem speaks where I've been before! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete