Music

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Temptation

Let us begin this…
            Temptation.
Eagerly awaiting ur claim to fame
Dying to know if u can call out my name
            Or make me whisper urs…
In the quiet that falls
            Before the eruption of two souls
Waiting…
            And wanting…
To be touched by u
Aroused by the sounds of sexual explosions
Lurking quietly beneath the casual conversations we began
            When our eyes met…
But u remain out of my reach
Tempting me…
Proclaiming innocence in ur smile and ur gestures
Secretly harboring lust with ur stature.
Ur stare says u care what I think…
And what I hope for…
            My desires…my lust
Wanting me to want u…
Though not admitting ur own guilt
Or perhaps I’m overstepping my bounds
Wanting something more that I deserve
Mentally grasping ur thighs to make u scream out loud
Tasting ur lips with a delicate kiss
Massaging ur shoulders…
            Ur firm ass and lower back…
            Ur feet and ur toes…
Providing things that u lack
Things ur man tries to give but he falls short.
And now, u wish HE were ME…
Do my thoughts tempt ur own?
Inside, do u moan?
Feeling my lips travel across ur body
Kissing u gently
            Only the way that u like it from me
But allowing no one to know the truth
            Because what would that mean for u…
To allow ur mind to wonder away from the sight of him
And focus on that temptation that stands before u
Wanting to please u
In ways that make u daze in amaze—ment.
And stare
            Off into thin air
As u continue to feel the visions…
            The touch from my hand
            The trust as u stand
            The pulse in ur hips
The rush of adrenaline built within
            Just before u release
How bad do u need me to want u to want me?
Is there a breaking point?
Or will u continue to deny me this…
            Temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment