Music

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tears

I made u cry last night…

Not the tears that flow from eyes
But from that spot between ur thighs
Had u feeling a certain way u weren’t prepared for

Those tears, released from inhibitions
Desiring to feel the man I have now become
But u resisted

And when my lips kissed ur thighs
Ur lips melted
Flowing tears from beyond ur soul
Wanting for me to take control of ur body
But I hesitated

Ur hands showed me the way
To place my tongue so I made haste
To satisfy my thirst upon those tears

Our lips met and ur body quivered
Questioning those desires we were both after
And I quenched myself upon the sweet nectar that u so readily offered
Then we paused

Ending the beginning of a sexual excursion that would soon be
But not that night
And u cried more as I hastily departed

No comments:

Post a Comment