Music

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some type of way

I'm feelin'...
Some type of way
Can't really say
If it's the time of day
Or the thought of a place
That put this taste... in my mouth
But I'm feelin'...
Like sucking on toes
And scratching up ur elbows
While u try to squirm away
From this oral ecstasy
That I'm feelin'...
Like ripping off ur clothes
Or trying to work out this pose
With your thighs behind ur head
And you cum'n on the bed
My tongue is in ur ass
And ur ass is in my hands
Ur eyes shut real tight
While I'm doin' head stands
I'm feelin'...
Like pullin' on ur hair
And fuckin' without any care
Let u climb on top of me
And let ur tits hang freely
Want to pull inside u deeper
Than u've ever had before
And when u want for me to stop
Is when we'll go a little more
I'm feelin'
This type of way
Just want to hold u tight and lay
Or is it lie...
Inside
U
And be still
Do all those things I will
And yet
This clock up on the wall
Is holdin' back my desires to be with u
So instead I have to
Just feel...
This...
Type of...
Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment