Music

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Speechless, Defined

Speechless...

And yet words part from ur mouth
And come out to me as gibberish.
Ur speaking in tongues
Because of the things that I've done
And my touch has yet to grace ur skin.
Heaven forbid
Cause if that begins
U're in a no win situation
From the persuasion of my tongue
U wish this thing had not begun
But it has
And now, u refuse to let it end
Until I've had the chance to slide in
Between ur thighs
Stare at ur eyes and stimulate ur mind
On thoughts u know u already have
Lets make them real
No need to hold back, do what u feel
Touch me and taste me
As i hold on to ur waist and
Entice u with words of
Sexual stimulation
Of verbal penetration
And mental ejaculations
that need no explanation
Because they just are and will always be...

Or will they?

No comments:

Post a Comment