Music

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Untitled: Part I

I want to fuck u…

Runnin’ my fingers into ur hair.
Hopin’ your lips will be meetin’ mine there.
Massagin’ your scalp, pullin’ u close.
Givin’ u what your needin’ the most.
Squeezin’ u gently and holdin’ u tight.
Yet not too hard, make u feel just right.
Hopin’ it last, don’t want u to miss,
The moment, the feelin’, of our first kiss.

I need to fuck u…

Don’t take offense to how I tend to use the word.
Hear me out and don’t think I’m just being absurd.
Sharin’ emotions ur scared to confess.
It’s not an act of supposed selfishness.
Feelin’ your silky smooth skin next to mine.
A journey of intrigue within both our minds.
Allow my hands to search u and roam.
Ur heart with me will feel right at home.

I have to fuck u…

Penetrate ur walls and make u quiver.
Close ur eyes, feel, and help u remember.
Memories of childhood and being so happy.
Your first great memory of getting real nasty.
Take ur time, think, and make each stroke worthwhile.
Watching expressions and makin’ u smile.
Sexin’ so hard, yet with delicate care.
Imagine positions then takin’ it there.

Can I fuck u…

And more than just once.
Sneaking away to eat u for lunch.
Creating a bond like a hand and a glove.
Awaitin’ the day that this fuck becomes love.
Not rushin’ the feelin’.  Ain’t askin’ for nothin’.
Just moments of passion, caressin’ and fuckin’.
Sensin’ u feel the same way I do
Lettin' U know that I really want u.

No comments:

Post a Comment