Music

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

There





There u are

A vision of perfection that stepped out of my dreams and  manifested ur likeness into reality.
Ur hips, those curves and thighs
Match the lust filled in my eyes
And causes me to stare upon ur cocoa buttered skin with infatuation.
Not sure what to say or do about this situation.
Desires come forth, urging me
Wanting me to taste and touch and…
Eat and suck and…
Do all those things we only read about in dictionaries.
This here is the type of feelings that pushes others to marry
But we…
Enjoy the completion of me that u tend to make of me and
Focus on feelings that include u doing u and
Are perfectly happy with the way things are.
Together…
We create magical moments of what many consider love
In our words and actions
We have complete satisfaction
And when we are in the same vicinity…
We create sexual energy that makes us want to call home to each others mothers and say damn…
Your child…
Is just wild.
We need to be punished but we’ll handle that though
When we release all over each other from head to toe
Because we address every inch from head to toe
With our tongues…
And our lips…
Not a spot on u I would skip
When I trace those curves with every single inch…
Of me
Repeatedly
Whatever it takes to satisfy the need
Of wanting all of u
To be where u are
Right now
(Click on the title to hear my rendition of this poem)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS you have a brilliant way at painting a picture with your words and captivating your reader. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete