Music

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Paradise, A Chapter from "The Makings of a Man"

Picture perfect is the only way it can be described.  There is a once in a lifetime moment where we have the opportunity to not only imagine our ideal sexual episode but to actually follow through with it.  Some people plan it out.  You rent a hotel or a beach house, or borrow the keys to a friend’s penthouse.  You purchase white roses and spread them out in the hot tub before filling it with warm water and scented bubbles of foam.  You light fifty candles and incense to set the mood to the sounds of Fourplay’s “…Yes, Please” track 10 or Walter Beasley’s “Midnight Love: The Ultimate Collection” track one.  You set everything out and hope everything will fall into place appropriately so you will have that one memorable moment in time to cherish forever.

Planning is good, but when it occurs purely by happenstance and the stars line up in your favor, then it is that much more memorable.  It is that much more unreal and thus that much more appreciated.  As time passed on, these “perfect” events like these seemed to manifest themselves in response to the demons I was beginning to harbor:  the misconceptions, the thrill rides and the addictions.  I can recall one of many incidents taking place as such…


I saw the young lady when I walked into the airport.  We all did.  How could we not?  She sat quietly in her seat awaiting the announcement of the plane boarding for our final destination.  The music resounding from her headphones caused her head to sway back and forth in a trance-like rhythm of music.


“Jazz,” I said to a fellow coworker who was making the trip with me.
“How can you tell,” he inquisitively asked.
“Just a guess,” I responded.  “She looks like she needs her own theme music anyway.”  


She did.  


Her long hair flowed down over her tiny ears embracing the gentle melodies resonating from her earphones.  She had on jeans and was dressed very casually, no doubt in anticipation of the long trip from California to Hawaii.  The denim could not hide her figure though as we all allowed our minds to fantasize how to approach a woman as beautiful as this.


The moment soon passed and the excitement of our destination again controlled the conversation of me and the four others slated to take the business trip. 


“This should be crazy fun,” one traveler shouted.  “Last year, I understand they didn’t do anything for the entire two weeks they were there except party.”
“Then we should fit in right nicely,” I promised as the announcement began to board the aircraft by zone numbers.  


When my zone was called, I couldn’t help but to feel an increased energy as I picked up my carry-on.  The young woman whom my eyes had been undressing for the past ten minutes reached down to pick up her bag as well and stood in line just ahead of my companions and me.  My inner being sized her up to be 5’1” and an athletic 110 pounds of absolute gorgeousness.  She continued to board the plane, her head never missing a beat of rhythm.


As my coworker and I made eye contact across the two aisles of the large aircraft, we eagerly anticipated where the young lady would stop to take a seat.  As large as the plane was, we were both shocked to learn I had beaten the odds.  It was a one in a million chance her final destination would be the seat directly in front of mine.  My coworker passed a look of disgust in my directions until the sweater was removed. 


Our object of desire had been wearing a white hooded sweater up until the moment she reached her seat and decided it would not be a comfortable addition for the long flight.  Beneath it was the smallest v-cut tank top clinging to the curves of the most perfect breast I have laid eyes on.  It seemed as though the sun had risen on the airline and the angels began to fine-tune their heavenly instruments.  Simply beautiful.


Most of the flight was uneventful.  It was late already and we were on our second flight, the first of which had brought us across the United States from the east coast.  So I slept for the most part.  Besides, my subtle eaves dropping of the conversation between the erotic woman and the female sitting next to her was getting me nowhere.  When I awoke, nature was calling not only me but also quite a few of the passengers.  I got up from my seat to head for the line that was forming by the restroom.  Surprisingly, the unnamed beauty stood as well as if to accompany me to the rear of the plane.


“So are you traveling to Hawaii on business or pleasure,” I asked being careful not to break eye contact and stare childishly at her breast which seemed already as if they were peeking out to get a glance of me.
“Oh, I live in Hawaii,” she responded.  Her dialect resembled that of an island native though I would later find out she was originally from the mainland as she aptly referred to it.
“That is interesting.”  I continued to look into here eyes despite the fact I had begun to imagine how soft her lips would feel pressed against mine.
“And how about you, business,” she inquired.
“Something like that.  We are headed to our annual training.  But I viewed it more as a nineteen day vacation.”


We both shared a smile and the restrooms soon freed for both of us.  I wished her well on the remainder of the trip and we departed each other’s presence.


As I sat in my seat wondering what else I could have and should have said, my concentration was broken suddenly.  It seemed as though I had sparked the interest of the young lady with just the casual conversation that had just taken place.  She slowly handed me a notepad from between the two seats in front of me, and suddenly I had just identified my next prey.


Angel was my adversary’s name.  No name could have suited her better.  She had been living in Hawaii for close to six years.  She worked for a well known hotel chain in their sales department and she spent her free time on the dance squad of Hawaii’s semi-professional football team.  She also found time to teach Hula dance and learn the Hawaiian language.  She was quite impressive indeed.


Once the flight landed, we exchanged phone numbers.  She assured me she would gladly show my friends and me around the island if we had the time.  I wasn’t positive how much free time I would have, but I promised her I would not leave the island before I said goodbye.


“Shit like this only seems to happen to you,” they confirmed.
“I just happen to be in the right place at the right time is all,” I said.


Two weeks passed before I would even speak to her again.  Our final weekend in Hawaii afforded us the opportunity to do some sight seeing.  Angel had walked us around the island earlier that day and we continued to make small talk.  I would soon find myself alone with her walking along the coast of the pacific.  As I continued to ask her about the things she liked and wanted to do in life, my mind began to solve the complexities it had begun to create.  


An intriguing conflict had begun to work itself out in my mind.  She lived far from the coastline where we were now and I couldn’t leave without the group I had came into town with on the van.  Her skin seemed to glisten as if it were communicating with the reflection of the sunset off of the salt water behind us.  My arousal was becoming more apparent to me as I attempted to refocus my attention on the words she spoke. 


“Are you that guy,” the voice within me questioned.  I was now presented with the dilemma of bringing to life a fantasy I had long had.  Could I make a young lady as classy as this do the things to me I wanted so badly for her to do?  Her voice interrupted the thought process again as she posed a question and awaited a response.


“That’s true,” I said hoping my answer was sufficient enough.  “Tell me something,” I questioned.  “What is your deepest sexual desire?”


Once the words left my lips, I realized it wasn’t the question I had intended to ask.  My tongue ran across my own lips softly as if I were a dog waiting for his master to give the command to feast.  The giggle she let out before her answer tickled my throat and I stood silently in disbelief and awe.  Not a chance this was going to happen.


We stopped to sit on a park bench and our conversation ended as our lips collided for the first time.  Her tongue slid softly in my mouth as I allowed mine to caress the softness of her lips.  My hands held firmly onto her back and found their way down to her tight ass.  The sundress she wore offered little resistance as I continued a path up her thighs.  Her hands found a way to unzip my shorts and she began to awaken the beast within me.


I wondered how a guy like me does tend to end up at this right place at this right time.  A gentle breeze blew as the sun made its final decent over the horizon.  The smell of the trees served as an aphrodisiac to us both and our hands continued to explore the contours of our newfound playgrounds beneath our clothes. 


As she slid down on top of me, her juices begin to flow and it was at that moment, I paused to take it all in.  The beach, a park bench, and a sunset setting just over her shoulder on the beach in Hawaii.  Picture.…perfect. 


The sex seemed as if it would never end.  It was as if we were caught in a moment in time where everything else was still except the rhythm of our bodies in one accord.  The jazz music within my head seemed to turn itself up a notch as she let out her groans of ecstasy.  And then it all seemed to stop, for the moment.


We walked further down the coastline in the direction of her parked car.  It was getting late and I needed to meet back up with my coworkers.  As she unlocked the car door and we sat down together inside, she spoke the words that made the beast smile with anticipation.


“I hope you like jazz music.  I was listening to Norman Brown a bit earlier.”  As she started the engine, the sounds of the guitar vibrated the air around us and I could do nothing more than close my eyes and say “Mmm!”
“You have no idea,” I said in a low seductive tone making her focus on my eyes, then my lips.  “I figured you would be a jazz lover.” 


She moved her driver’s seat back and spent her legs around in my direction.  I moved closer to taste the wetness of her lips, which had pleasured my wandering fingers earlier.  Her thighs tightened up and shook uncontrollably in my arms.  


The beast within was eager to be appeased once more.  I kissed my way up to her neckline and entered her once more.  I could feel her desires build up slowly inside me with each level of penetration, breathing faster and harder.  My body began to tense up as I struggled to move our bodies in the right position.  I would see her toes point skyward as I moved her leg just above my shoulder.  The breathing intensified, the music played louder, the sweat begin to pour from our skins and our release came in one accord as our two souls lay motionless as one. 


It was the right place at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment