Music

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Escape

Escape with me
Run away with me to a place and time where only our flesh can exist
No distractions around to assist you getting away from me
Just the pure satisfaction of enjoying the bliss of the two of us
Let's live within a dream state of mind
Let's cheat the hands of father time 
And enjoy the lust that lives within us
Let's fuck...
Until the walls cum from the vibe we create
Your toes curl down as your legs begin to quake
Let me dwell inside your walls
And never leave because there's no cause
Let's taste one another...
Fulfill the wants of our flesh with the natural juices of our own passion
Let's close our eyes
And recreate a definition of this physical ecstasy
This erotic illusion of you and me
Because to say "lust, love, sex or fuck"...
That simply does this shit no JUST-us
Let's just... 
Be who we be when we be who we be
Exercise every muscle from your toes up to you eyes
Then stimulate your mind with our rhythmic breath
Inhale and exhale
Orgasms that shake that earthquake scale
Let me swell inside u
Moving faster and then slow
Changing positions and our flow
Getting wetter as the days go
And just go on and on and on
Because this dream can never end
So let's escape...
I'm waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment