Music

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Virgin


De-virginize me…
Set me free from the bondage of subpar lovers that came before
Enlighten my mind with ur prowess and sexual gratification
Give me ur all
Emotions let loose to explore all those angles and movements that keep me wanting more
Fuck me under the moon lit shadows and make me envision comets bursting across a
midnight sky
Make me want to live life in truths
Never hide the desires of explosion and illusion that I fight to keep inside
Doesn’t matter the place or time
Arouse my mental state to see what we can find
Let loose thoughts of shame and turmoil we utilize when trying to theorize why we
should not be
Set me free
And loose me from this hiatus
The sexual vow now made just between us
So that we may experiment and try new things
To make me think of “pretty wings”
To allow me to fly away in this dark room
Alone with u
Just outside the view of this…celibacy
Have no regrets
Just desiring to let loose of the bonds placed before u and I
Allow me to cry in ur arms
And lay my soul to rest
As we de-virginize ourselves from societies ideal of how we should be
Because we just met and I don’t really know u yet
But u’ve sparked an interest within
With ur talk and intellect
And my deepest desire now is to just be…
Let’s see where this path takes us on our journey
To set our minds at ease
Are u ready?

1 comment: