Music

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vows

I need some one on one flow...
Some personal time to sit down and get to know that - u that u desire to be
And when that time cums,
when it's just you and me...

Let's go!
Take turns bustin nuts inside each others throats
Make walls sweat and break headboards with each and every stroke
That ass be so good, i scream, so everyone can know...

That these are our vows.

A solid commitment to fuck so well, we'll call our friends and gloat
They wish their walls were filled this well, my dick is feelin swoll
I solemnly do swear to you this pipe will break the mold
Of any other nigga who thought his shit was made of gold

I do, honestly and completely...
I promise to have and to hold
To keep that ass from getting cold
To keep the fucking so fresh that it never gets old...

This fuck will last
Through test and trials
And used to heal and reconcile

I'll never take a break from putting my face up in that place
To take my time and hold the stroke and keep that certain pace

All that's missing to start this is your willing participation
Need you to say "I do" to start this sexual elation
I'll slay that ass and set you free like a great emancipation

Of your soul
Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment