Music

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mental Aggression

Visions… flashes…
Memories of ecstasy
Clouding my mentality
Wanting for u, do u still want for me?
Or has our time past, lost in fantasy?
Never have my wish, but couldn’t say goodbye
What was so wrong with giving us a try?
Scared of the outsiders or hiding in a lie?
Your smile, always etched by the clouds in the sky.

An unknown answer to an unasked question…
A coma-like trance without a dream…
A fantasy without fulfillment…
A sexual expression of love without esteem…

Random thoughts… flashes… visions…

Still see the look in ur eyes as we two become one
Still desire to see how they look when u cum
Still fee the pressure of u wrapped around my waist
Still savor the flavor of the very first taste
Still hear the mental sound of u calling my name
Still wonder if u say it out loud just the same
Still wanting to be here to help u get through
Still hoping to hear u call me ur boo

Visions… flashes…

Of fucking and sucking
Kissing and touching
Inside and out
Leaving no doubt
Breathing and sweating
Licking and panting
Naked bodies
Pulsating and trying
Experimenting
Conversating
Lying with me
Things that I see

All in my head.
©KLH 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment