Music

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IMMA TAKE A SHOWER by Solange "Loofa" Williams

U know what? Imma take a shower
Just to think for bout an hour
About…you
I’ll think about the way you’ve touched me
The way we lust he
Can’t be made better
Can’t be loved better
Cool air trend setter
Makes MY junk wetter
Just…thinkin
You know what? Imma take a shower
I’ll wash my hot spots
You know these spots
My neck, my breast
Feelin down to my…
Toes
Cuz baby nobody but you knows
The way you know
How my body goes
My curves, my lines
How you chill my spine
Cuz when I’m dirty, you’re mine
U know what? Imma take a shower
Let the water drops fall
Ever so slowly
Heat comes from below me
I wish you’d just show me
The key to your dungeon
To keep me from lunge’n
After you
Supply me, I need you
Wanna stroke caress and feed you
The fruit of my loom
Baby we don’t need a room
All we need is…a shower
Turn out that sweet smell from sour
Them water drops gettin louder
They beat on my skin
To my neck from my chin
Down to legs from abdomen
Now at the tops of my shin
You walk in…
U know what? WE gon take a shower
We gon use all that power
We’ve stored inside
Put yours inside my weakness
Suddenly I’m speechless
Man I cant believe dis
If ya’ll can’t see it 
Then peep this…
His hands on my hips
My shoulders dip
His member slips…up
Our bodies movin forward
Closin in like a door would
He’s hard as a door’s wood
I think maybe I should…scream
Hopin this ain’t just a dream
And just as good as it may seem
You’re waiting for me to cream…pie
Cutie pie, I love him
Now it’s flipped I’m above him
On top I push and shove him
I hold it and ride
With his hands on my thighs
Uhhh…you make it so right
Wanna scrub you all night
Cuz we dirty
Guess we better take that shower

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Who is THIS!?! It's amazing! Artistic! Erotic! Just so damn good! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete