Music

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Am

I... Am
The corner where rhythm meets blues
The delicate balance of knowing win to loose
You don't know me?
Others desire to live vicariously through the me that I tend to be when I spit shit...
...I split nouns, verbs, yes words with a big stick...
Take on a ghetto chick with this big dick -
No wait...
Trying to keep it clean and lean
Let me show u what I mean
As I sow this tiny seed so you know it...
Let it sprout from it's roots so I own it...
Had to save this little line til I saw fit...
Yeah, u already know I'M A POET.
See, ur words lit the fire
And brought forth this desire
But realize that this passion is true to me...
And I'll flip it around so you know it's me...
Use "fuck" in my flows
Taste you from head to toe
And I'm careful to do it respectfully...
This is who that I am and u know it's true
Take a puff? nah, I'll pass - who da fuck are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment