Music

Friday, April 8, 2011

She Says

She says she feels drawn to me when we are together.
Like some type of magnet or perhaps maybe lint to a sweater.
And it's not because I sweat her...
In fact, it's the opposite...
She told me she can feel vibrations on her clitoris and my warm touch on her inner thighs...
And I can tell she's being honest when I look into her eyes... 
When she looks at me
It causes me not to breathe 
Or even think...
"Have u ever had a taste for something u just have to have,"
Is what she asked...
To have something so soft and so warm yet still be aggressive...
Aggressive and persuasive...
Enough to ensure we stay connected 
Without forcing her hand...
Or my own...
Have u ever had a thought that u can feel in ur body?
A THOUGHT u can feel in ur body...
A thought u can feel...
Like feeling... 
Every...
Single...
Moment...
Is what she said to me

No comments:

Post a Comment