Music

Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspiration

Not even sure how to put it into words
The elation of expression
Presented to me like a lesson
To find a woman
...A friend
That understands my intellect
And devours my dialect
Yet inspires my environment
And generates a poem
An expression
An inner peace, I'm guessing...

She dedicated a work for me
Out of admiration I do believe
Didn't want to steal it
But needed to let you hear it
Well bits...
And pieces
...of words... and nouns
The whole just to profound
For your understanding
...but not ours

She said, and I quote
Cause the shit ain't no joke
"Sees without his eyes because real truth must be heard
So he respects the word...
I mean every vowel,
but then he growls
And it begins..."

Under-stan-din
My-sound-and
Rememor-and
Each-verb-and
Each noun?
Not a task easily obtained
So this one I wrote with no shame
In HER likeness
HER sound
HER rhythm
HER feel
HER expression
It's my dedication 
To my inspiration
And always
My biggest fan
...As I am her's

No comments:

Post a Comment