Music

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

VICE By India "Yaya" Clark


There is something immortal about your sex
Something chaotic about how you kiss
Your thrusts are welcomed, your ability to make me cum
When you feel like it is amazing, I want to put of bottle of
“fuck you” in my purse and carry it with me,
I’m a-dick-ted to you!

Catastrophic orgasms, you make my soul jump out of me and
Stand watch over my body; protecting it from interference
You make my legs feel like jello, my vagina is bruised by you
Yet, it has taken shape only to curve to your penis, your dick
I will not be politically correct and say your “manhood”
My mind is drunk,
I am high off of your love making, please give me more,

Yes, I will beg for the dick it feels that good
I would get on my knees and spit poetry to the tip of your penis
If it would convince it to follow suit and find its way into me
And pump hard, then soft, speed it up then slow it down
Tell me to sit on your face or spread my legs wider
Take your fingers and play music between my thighs
Fuck me from behind; go deep until you can’t go any further
I want you to make me cum so hard that I start speaking Creole
and my toes do sign language
And so good that I want to call my husband and tell him
I’m leaving him…for you
Tell him to pack his bags and move out so you can move in
Shit I would take this wedding ring off and begin again
Yes, you make me want to say “fuck my vows”
Dam I never knew sex could feel this good
Never knew my body could bend like this
Didn’t know I could cum like this
You found the spot where my G sits
You make tears fall from my eyes
I want to do this every day, every night, every time the wind blows
Damn…how will you tell your brother that you’re fucking his wife?

©India Clark 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment