Music

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My plan

I'd like to transform your mind
Mystify your senses like some new astrological sign
Understand ur synergy like it was predefined
Then sip from your sweet nectar like an aged glass of wine
I want to...
Massage your inner mysteries and soothe that inner urge
Let u satisfy ur taste, experience things before unheard
I'll let u slide ur lips across that place some think is just absurd
Take hold of every inch and tell me what things u want to learn
Just let me...
Watch you move the hands of time to show me where to lick
We'll fuck at different paces, do u like it slow or quick
I'll place my tongue in crevices u thought couldn't be licked
And grab and hold ur ass as I give you every inch
You see...
This plan is not a plan at all, just something we can build on
I'd rather let the feeling come before it's too far gone
Let's lay together naked and let the movements be our song
As we conduct this dance of lust, be it right or wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment