Music

Monday, April 18, 2011

Limitless

There are no limits when we're together

The physical arousal becomes our pleasure
Oral gratification that makes her stutter
And wonder
"why are u so good at this?"

I guess practice makes perfect...

The taste of her lips on my own makes me stand
Erected as she perfects this, her skills on my man-
Hood discussing the fucking, want to knock on the front doh-
Gettin excited from what they saw through the window...

Changes in positioning
Got u feenin to cum again
So u say it...
"Ur about to make me cum... again"

And I laugh out loud...

Not at ur words but at the thought that occurred then,
"I really hope so, cause thats the reason we're fuckin!"...

Anyways...

Grippin real firm on the cheeks of ur ass
Feelin real good and wanting it to last
So I imply if u mind if I get in from behind

And u oblige...

Face in the pillow, hand on the window
We both feeling high like we've been puffin on endo-
Nesia because I need ya
To sit back a little more, maybe up on ur knees- uhm
As we continue to please ourselves...
On each other...

On top of the covers...

Still going on strong, we should have asked others
If they wanted to join in...
Perhaps there's still time...

Would u like to phone a friend...

Clear my head as I prepare to clear my head
All over this bed
Stroke is getting stronger
And harder
And further inside
Moans are getting louder, we're both enjoying this ride
Of OUR life...
Or at least hoping it ranks high in the top five...

And u cum and I wait
And u go but I stay
Focused on the task at hand
To end this thing where it first began
Orgasms coming strong, we're both hoping there's no end
But it has too...
The sheets are soaked and we're well pass due


So we cum

Together...
We've arrived
At this place
Without limits...
©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment