Music

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Clouded visions

Can't escape this vision
You have become this mystical being
When I close my eyes you're all I'm seeing
And I want nothing more but to reach and grab hold of your emotions
You've set things in motion that I swore would never exist again ever
And yet
I blink and you're there
Blowing me kisses
Or rubbing your nipples
Or tempting and tormenting the over exaggerated mentality that is my own
Blink blink damn
I find myself wishing my eyelids could be removed
But even if that impossibility were true,
You...
Would find ways to have me bound in a room
Force to stare at you while u
Undress, then dress then undress again
Continuing to force my thoughts to give in
And have their ways
With you and me
Out in a field or lost at sea
And constantly blinking
Awaiting the next cataclysmic
Orgasmic vision
Of u
In the nude
Sweat glistening off ur skin
Tongue rolling across ur lips
Hands caressing the curves of ur own body
Tempting me
As only u know how
Making me want to see u now
So I close my eyes
And give in
Again
The room glows bright from the light of the candles
While we test the boundaries of what we can handle
Positions created
Feelings elated
Holding each other as if we were fated
To be
This we
That I see
When I blink


©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment