Music

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Complicated by Ms. Kay Elle

You invade my mind
At times I'm not even
Thinking of you
I think of
How you could
Feel
Not only in me
But around me
What will I say
How do you smell
Can you touch me
Here
As good as I
touch myself
When I think of
You
Kissing me
Here
Damn you are
Wonderful
In my mind
And something
Tells me
No
More like
Everything
Convinces
Me
That you will
Surpass
My
Non-Existent
Expectations
But lust
And desire
To allow you
to do
All those
Freaky things
We giggle
About
In our zone
And I sense
You're
Reluctant
To get into me
Because you
Have
Expectations
Which if tampered
With
Can very well
Become
Surpassed
Fulfilled
Pleasures
Unbeknownst
Leaving you
Craving one
Unfamiliar
To your
Ideology
As you
Hunger for
Variety
And I
Am
Every
Woman
Filling your
Appetite
For
Mind
Body
Sex
Leaving us
In a
State of
Affairs
Only
as
Complicated
As
We
Make
It


http://www.facebook.com/poet.ms.kayelle

No comments:

Post a Comment