Music

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All I Ever Wanted

remember her smile
The way her presence lightened the room
The look in her eyes puts me into a mood
And all i wanted to do was kiss her...
Often wondered how anyone could miss her
Like i did...
I remember the tone of her skin and the arch in her back
How she worked hard to keep her life in tack
And all i wanted to do was hold her
Offered her massages and wines
For a bit of her time
Monopolized my thoughts cause she was smart and fine
And all i ever wanted to do...
My mind would often undress her physique
My tongue would trace the curves of her feet
And just thinking about the moment i saw her
Has me aroused...
Wish my hands were wrapped around her delicate waist
Lips parting to wonder how good she would taste
And all I want to do right now is just be next to her
Probably loose my train of thought
And just hold her real tight
Get wrapped up again in the bright shining light 
Of her smile
Touch her lips with my own
Allow her hands to roam
And explore every portion of my body
On her body
With her body held close
Tongues introduced and entangled
Like some mysticle vine weaving in and out of some outdoor fence in a field
Becoming lost in the moments of her eyes
Guided by the light of her smile
Based of memories not thought of in a while
And still, all I want to do is...

Kiss her

No comments:

Post a Comment