Music

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sexual Incomprehension


What…

The night start with a kiss
A convergence of lips
Our souls felt a quake
Hours before the room’s shake
My dick made a pulse
And ur walls would start to moisten
Prepared for the fuck
Felt inside both our voices

…the fuck…

Cumming three times
Was the goal held in mind
As I slid deep inside
Ur hips begin to grind
It’s one thing to expect
The sex to be good
But far beyond that
Was the feeling of the wood
Filling up ur space
Just after the taste
The fantasies erased
By the actual pace
Positions…
Of fucking and moving
And fucking and doing
Those things never spoken outloud
Although in a crowd
The minds wander
“I hope he doesn’t mind if I…”
“If we…”
Open our minds and become free
With our sexuality.

…is wrong…

After hours
Our skins will perspire
Yet the fuck continues on
Until the wee bitter hours
Juices and lubes
Figures in the nude
Twisted like pretzels
And thoughts that perplex u
But if I’m freed, then ur freed
To journey inside a world of sexual
Satisfying
Gratifying
Perfect timing
Purifying
Opening ur mind

…with u…

But is it wrong
To fuck like a song
Played all night long
Fourth nut comes along
Yet the night continues on
Within a room
Enjoyed by two
That’s me and u
To make u look me in my eyes
Question and wonder:

“What… the fuck… is wrong… with you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment