Music

Monday, March 7, 2011

Choices


Decisions have to me made…
Do u desire my soft touch upon ur face
Pulling u tight in my embrace
Tasting ur lips with delicate grace
As I slip off ur fancy lace?

Or is it a fuck that u would prefer
Up on a desk, I’ll tickle that nerve
I’ll eat u out, don’t dare disturb
As u moan sounds u’ve never heard.

Is it possible to do both?

To fuck u mentally, yet love u physically…
And vice-versa

Taking time to deliver a passion u desire
Within ur heart like flames of fire
Is there a choice…

To love or to fuck?
To touch u or to choke u?
To move ur body emotionally with a slow intense stroke inside of u
Or to grab ur thighs and thrust inside, holding up ur short skirt for u
A delicate debate within my mind
A decision only to be made in time
Until I flip that coin to decide
I’ll just ask…
Which can I do for u?

No comments:

Post a Comment