Music

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

From Him, To Her

For all the pains that I have caused
For breaking ur heart
For telling those lies that tore us apart
I tried to make sense of it all
Give u a purpose for why I fall
She couldn't replace u
Treated me no better than u
Definitely never did the things that u do
And I know it's too late
No chance to reconcile
No reasons for u to smile
But understand that I am sorry
My hindsight is wide open
And u have instilled in me a lesson
But don't let me waste ur gift to me on someone else
How can I right the wrong
Stop ur pain and bring u peace
U probably wish my existence would just cease
Doubting if I ever truly was a friend
There are no words, it's truly a no win
But I'm sorry
I vow to earn back all ur trust
Do whatever it is that I must
To help u appreciate the woman that u are
I take the punches and the curses
I'm sure it's no less than I deserve
But I vow to make it right
To be the man u want me to be
I promise to do right by u
To work this out for me and u
If u decide to give me a chance
My heart is aching
I need ur breath to take this pain from me
But it's up to u to set me free
My tears flow down, I'm on my knees
Begging and pleading for u to forgive me
Because I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment