Music

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pain

I can feel your pain
Hidden inside words filled with disdain
Anger displayed 
A lot of times misplaced
Because u have been played by him... 
And u refuse to let the shit happen again
Ur words reverberate their meaning
Creating backlash in ur breathing
Often wonder what ur seeing in ur mind
Is the pain he lashed upon u beyond any u've ever felt before
Is this why you stop me the moment I come inside the door
I remind u of him
and he treated u like a whore
So I'm forced to deal with the pain
The hurt he created inside your heart
Created a barrier to keep us a part
And now i hurt
Because he hurt u
And so we shall never be
And I hate him for the pain he has caused
I curse the ground he steps foot upon
I vow to shut him down
The next time he's around 
For the thought of him sickens me
Enough to have me rush from room to room
Trying to find him
Seeking his presence
And when our eyes meet in the darkness
The anger boils within me as it does in him
The site of him turns my stomach
And I laugh at the thought of him hating me
For what I've done to u
It's comical that he has displaced his anger and hatred upon me
As if he were the innocent one
I reach out to touch his face
Turn on the light, wipe off the mirror
And cry for the pain we have placed in your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment