Music

Friday, March 11, 2011

Endless

Endless thoughts...

Endless dreams put on pause
Violent implosions without cause
Yet u seek answers...

Look for ways to define years of pain 
In hopes that u experience endless truth
And I sit wondering if we should just end this...

Stop the bleeding from our thoughts and minds
Before we truly end up friendless...

Endless questions...

Endless tears...

Fighting years of fears
Of indiscretions
Judging me and my past imperfections
Questioning my desire to be in this...

Endless...

Harmful words and arguments
That serve no point and offer little nourishment
To an overly volatile situation

I sit and wonder what state I'm in
Is it worth the void that we're both in
All u see is ur pain and ur tears
And u rarely, if barely, focus on my own

My hurting u hurt me too
Not sure if u even believe that to be true
So inside I wish that it's all through
Yet we continue on...

Endless...

Trying to append this
Fighting harder to try to win this
Standing strong on our convictions
Knowing all along our plight is endless...

The journey, we wish were clearer
The end of pain, we wish were nearer
All these thoughts come out in tears u shed
And those u cannot see...

Because I haven't allowed u to see
Looking for answers on what to do
How to start over and remain true
To ourselves...

Without changing the advances we've tried to make individually
Mutually come together for the benefit of family
And one another... 

It's our journey
Our endless path...

Of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment