Music

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me

You've changed me...
With ur corrections and reflections
Trying to adjust my tone
And dialect
With ur beliefs and introspects...
How dare u...
Thinking that ur way is the right way
When deep down all I can say is
Go away...
Far away...
Because I am me
And will continue to be
Just that.
Take ur time to see that
My mind is free
From the bonds of what u think
Or how u feel...
I cannot be changed!
I am who I be
So open ur eyes and see
Who I am
Not who u wish that I was
Accept my speak and my words
At times I'm wrong, but I've learned
Accepting one's own flaws is what helps me grow.
Yet u stand there in anger and judge me?
Stop...
Think...
Look in a mirror if u
Need a target to hurl...
Ur imperfections
And ur transgressions
And after that, look elsewhere
Because I simply
Do
Not 
Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment