Music

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a moment

Sometimes... I need a moment...
To fight off urges of pulling u close and never letting go...
A moment in time
to clear my mind from this ever present knowledge of lust
Just a moment...
That's all it takes for real thoughts to be erased 
And my mind becomes flooded with the thoughts of you and I alone
In a moment...
An escape inside some place
Somewhere where you and I await
to become lost 
In the moment...
A brief spell in time where I can wine and dine with you
And on u
Inside that moment...
Touching and massaging your body as if if im trying to find some kind of atonement
For this moment...
To digest ur energies and passions while we focus on the lasting of the time 
Within this moment
Don't know how long I can hold it 
But hoping the feeling of me inside u can hold inside the fury that I want to put up on it
And up in it
So let's begin it 
Within this minute of thought that began this momentous occasion
Let's just perform it
As if this was some type of show
And the stage placed upon pedestals in the rain or snow or whatever precipitation would make u hold me closer
I need to know us
Within this moment

Called forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment