Music

Monday, March 21, 2011

Fantasies

Is it wrong for me to want you
Hold you and feel you?
Monopolize your thoughts,
Planning to steal you.
Take away your pains,
Allow me to heal you.
Listening as a friend,
Show me the real you.

Wish the sands of time
Would pause for an hour.
I'd steal away a moment
To enjoy a shower.
Whisper poetry to you,
In a bed of flowers
Or lie next to you,
Your thoughts, I'd devour.

Destiny isn't fair,
It shows me no favor.
So I keep the old thoughts near,
Memories I savor.
Waiting for the call,
Needs minor or major.
I need to right this wrong,
And adjust my behavior.

Not sure how to correct it,
Do other things instead.
I can't seem to escape,
The two of us in bed.
Patience is virtuous,
Or so it's been said.
Just tell me what to do,
To get you out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment