Music

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beauty From Afar


A reflection in a window
A beauty from afar
Approaching quickly
Pulse racing
Closer and closer
And then it happens
Decisions and lust
Between two of us
Thoughts of lips touching
Heartbeats go rushing
I close my eyes and take a breath
And count the steps that u have left
Until u get to me
Twenty, maybe ten
Holding back thoughts of sin
And simply say “hello”
A low and subtle greeting.

Our time begins with a warm embrace
My mind wonders how u taste
Intensity in ur eyes
The firm tight feeling of those thighs
The smooth texture of ur lips
Has my tongue doing flips
Yet I try to keep my cool
To keep from looking like a fool
Casual conversation
Try not to think of how ur place is
Thrusting u against a wall
Sliding deep to give my all

I digress and focus in
The gorgeous tone and glow of skin
Attempting to get my mind to rest
But once again u stand undressed
My tongue touches all ur curves
The feeling touches all ur nerves
Want to lay beside u close
And show u things we haven’t spoke
On the floor or in the bed
Positions play out in my head
Wonder if it’s way to soon
To kiss those lips beneath the moon
To suck ur earlobes or ur toes
Between ur cheeks where no one goes
Fight back arousals I have tamed
And instead just ask ur name.

No comments:

Post a Comment