Music

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Moral Dilemna

I'm afraid
Afraid that it will happen again
Scared of the day that i'll look into ur eyes
And all I'll say is lies
Just to keep u from despising me

Afraid of the days that u question the ways that I feel about u
I'm petrified...

Because there's a truth that I hide
Yes, deep down inside
There are emotions that search for that one...

Unsure of who she is
Because I know that the truth is she's probably you
Yet I run...

Don't want to ruin this feeling we've caused...
Yet, inside my core I'm so lost...

Can't control my emotions...
Confuse lust with love...
And it constantly causes me to hesitate...
I wait

Because of fear...
Scared that I'll hurt you
Scared that you'll leave me
You'll hate me...

Like so many others before you who found out the real me...
That me that I hide because it's so difficult to be the me that you bring out of me...
My true self
Who is held captive inside this shell of a man that I need to pretend that I am to appease her...
 If I tell you this truth that's encased in this lie, oh you'll hate me for sure and that scares me
And it's honestly because that I love you

Probably about as much as she loves me...
©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment