Music

Monday, May 16, 2011

Beauty, Personified

Even her toes excite me...

The way they fix themselves over my shoulders so tightly
Let's me know that I'm in it just right...
And on top of that, they're just plain sexy

A perfect compliment to a perfect figure

Yeah, her toes got me ready...

But her calves and her thighs
Have my eyes mesmerized
Or rather hypnotized...

The curve and definition accentuated by her three inch heels
Stopped me in my thoughts

And it was no ones fault but my own...
It was as if she knew my weakness and 
Used it to make my knees weak...

Yeah, her legs are about beauty and class 
But that ass...

Well, lots can be said although many hesitate
Intimidated by the curve, a lot of meal on that plate
And it demands my attention

Perfectly toned, it clinches up just right 
When we're getting it in, doesn't put up a fight
Instead it conforms to the grasp of my hands...
A perfect fit in the overall plan

Yeah, her ass is truly something to behold
But her waist is where I choose to hold her
When we dance...

Has those desired cuts right where they need to be placed
And she fits perfectly within my embrace
It's as if she were designed
With my hands in mind
Because they trace across her waist perfectly...

Intriguing her lustful nature
As well as my own

Yeah. I say it was her waist that led to that first taste
And to the introduction to her breast...
They drew me in I must confess
And it's not a trait I normally address
But hers -- compliment her style...

Enough to generate a smile in my heart...
A true work of art
The way they force ur eyes to focus on her neckline
Strong and poised
Knowing she carries the weight of the world on her shoulders...
Love to be massaged after a long day of work
Or move her hands across them when she playfully flirts
With her smile...

It was her lips...
The receptive pillows of perfection
Which allow the perfect kiss
Difficult to miss the way she runs her tongue across them after ours meet
No matter how discrete...

I enjoy kissing them

Then looking in her eyes shortly after
To see the story she tells
A wealth of knowledge told though her glare
And it's almost impossible for me not to stare
At her beauty...

Personified

From her head...

To her toes
©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment