Music

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still a poet

I am a poet.
Put inflection in my voice
To give direction to my thoughts
An admirer of pleasure
Or perhaps just a thrill seeker
Having a mic in my hand
Is like putting a dick in urs...

Put that last line on pause
Cause rather male or female
We all know what is needed...
Spit...
Moan and release it
Let it develop like a fetus
And then ...
Don't
Touch
Me...
Sit back and listen
To the response that is given
That silence...
Misunderstood like it's science
But it -
Defines the person that stands before u now.
See, I am a poet
Just like talaam acey
I vocalize thoughts that I see
Comparing life to your tits
Lyrical frequencies to your clit
You see
This me that I be
Can be described and contained in a simple word
Poet
Bust words on the mic and then leave
U
Speechless


©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment