Music

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Obsessed

I imagine ur lips in places I'm sure they've ventured before
And it only makes me want u a little more than before
It's hard to ignore...

This feeling of u
I have an oral fascination that needs to be addressed
One that only ur lips will do to satisfy this request

And yet, here I sit
Life's as hard as it can get
And ur nowhere to be found

This thought is to profound
And I'm feeling overwhelmed
But I can wait...

For ur lips to introduce themselves to my passion
For ur mouth to breathe life into my desire
For ur tongue to stimulate my imaginations

Blow my mind

Take me away from thoughts of regret in this place
Take ur time and enjoy, choose a suitable pace
Dont rush...

Just perfect it
And allow my manhood to become erected

As far as payback...

Well, u reap what u sow
And I speak rather eloquently, in case u didn't know

U won't regret this...
This fetish,
It's reciprocal by nature
And I understand it's not a typical favor
That I ask
But this task...
It simply needs to be done
We'll both enjoy results from this intimate one on one


©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment