Music

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anticipation

Have u anticipated this moment as I have...
Feel my tongue taste your body and send shock waves through your thighs

And u quiver

Believing your dreams did you no justice...

With all the preparation,
Your mind missed the narration of my own...

This style is unorthodox

Ur not even sure if it's truly real or not
Until my tongue introduces itself to your clit.

"Hello, how are u today?
Stimulated? U don't say..."
U just continue to lie back and let this...
 role
 play

We're all alone...

And your thighs desire my attention...

So my hands grab your ass and my lips journey down ur silky skin...
It truly is a win-win
Situation

Causing ur toes to curl over in anticipation...

What do u expect next?

My fingers massage ur sexy calves
Then ur feet, it makes u laugh
And I pause to admire the joy u feel.

Ur smile begs for me to kiss u
To remind how much I've missed u
So I oblige...

Crawl up across ur body
Close enough for ur nakedness to touch my own
And we both experience chills
As if I just penetrated ur soul...

But not yet

Our lips meet again for the first time...
Parting slowly as my tongue breaches ur mind
And we consume the luscious nectar we create...

From each other

And we both know this kiss could last for hours

And it will...

See, this time is ours
So we refuse to let it slip away
So I slip in...

Or u slide down...

We're on a bed...

Or wait, a couch...

Whatever the scenario u've played out for this time

The music is on
The candles lit
Silhouettes dance across ur tits
And ur juices begin to flow from those inner lips between ur thighs
And I begin to rise
As you lie back slow and close ur eyes...

Eagerly...

Anticipating...

The first stroke
©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment