Music

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lace

Her lace panties
Trace the place I hope to taste.
They make me jealous...

Weak at the knees with thoughts that please my inner beastly nature...

It's her stature

Her ass highlights the white trim around her waist
And it makes me...

Nervous...

She exudes confidence in her demeanor
And i hope i don't demean her
With the sexual fantasies that plague my mind...

Thoughts of how my fingers will be placed
As I remove the contents held within that lace
And position that ass right before my face...

It's intimidating...

Much sexier than a thong or any other lingerie
And thoughts of her sex continue lingering
In my mind...

Fantasize about lace and three or four inch heels
Draped over my shoulders as I prepare to kneel down in front of her

Picture perfect indeed...

Think of lace in white or red
Or maybe green
The colors are vivid within my dreams and I like to be precise...
So i hope
I hope
Ur wearing lace panties tonight...


©KLH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment