Music

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Her Name Is Sweet

Her name is sweet...

Infatuated by her physique
She stays out of my reach
But even now, she sparks my interest...


Although she never knew
Stepped into my life for an hour or two
And made love to my deepest, darkest thoughts...


Didn't know cause I didn't show it
But her body called...
Told me to "embrace every moment"

Wanted to touch those words with the wetness of my lips
Introduce my hands to her gorgeous hips
And trace the shape of her physique with my own...

But my thoughts, they never came to fruition
Even though her body still draws my attention
I can only remember what never will come to be...

Her name is ...

Sweet to me

Rolls of my tongue like synergy
Concerned about her history
And deep inside I hope that she
Is just as beautiful inside as the name she bares.
Hope my words aren't out of line
Just want her to know, to me, she's fine
And her potential will always continue to grow

In my mind

Her. Name. Is...

Beauty and power
Passion and pain
Lover and friend
And every thing between
Hope she's never concerned about who she chooses to be
Keep her mind and her body eternally free
And remain Sweet...
As only she can be

No comments:

Post a Comment