Music

Sunday, January 15, 2012

She Asked

She... Asked me for a poem

Needed me to play the strings of her heart with lyrical thought 
And expose a passion that she desired
To spark her internal fire


Placed a pen and pad in my hand
And ordered me to devise a plan to make her
Cum ... To ... Me


She asked...


And my tongue got a little twisted
With a need to explore her waist line
Had a desire to penetrate her thoughts with my mind
By design
Cause I didn't want to miss my mark


She asked me...


To replace a period of neglect
Focus my desires on her neck
And caress the nerves of her soul with a flicker of my tongue
To take control of her physique
Without force, a verbal degree
Curl her toes without using my hands
And make her knees buckle when she tries to stand


She asked me to...


And I couldn't let her down
Without me going down first
Encouraged her hands to explore places that desired to be touched
By me
Or her, since she can do it better than me
Just let me see...


Thighs quiver, no need for celibacy
Just a desire to feel me inside of her
Throbbing with energy
Pulsating our synergy
Feelings of you and me

Alone

In your mind


As I whisper a poem into your ear

No comments:

Post a Comment