Music

Monday, January 23, 2012

Since the beginning

I wish you could hear her speak...


Like a musical instrument or the sound of symphonies
Her direction, like a great composer
Influencing my thoughts and actions
Her words generate creativity in me and others who are blessed to come in contact with her melodies and harmonies


Her voice follows me...


Telling me where and how to place my hands
And exactly how she needs me to stand
Im forced to obey her every command as she recites her own body into existence...


Her voice is persistent...


Claiming no style or particular way
To teach her style of verbal foreplay
She just arouses me


This she that I envision when she speaks
Claims it to be some alter ego but to me
It's all her...


She's exactly who I need her to be
When I need her to be
She releases herself from my tongue like a foreign language
I guess that means she got me speaking in tongues
But I don't need to understand I'm just here to transcribe the words that I hear when she's near
Allow her to breathe life into my hands
And place beats on my pad
And when she's done,
She calls it what she intended it to be


Spoken rhythms and beats
Sex, love and fantasy
No matter what the decree
It's all just beautiful to me
For she is poetry...


And I've been in love with her since the beginning of forever

No comments:

Post a Comment