Music

Friday, January 20, 2012

Exposed! by "Ya-Ya"

See...me

Litte ole me

Not the me that stands on stage

glove on one hand

raised eyebrow

spitting "fuck you's" to the blind or middle fingers to the deaf of my past

See...me

India!

Yaya gives my true thoughts a voice

so this quiet, timid bullshit has no choice

I am exposed!

Now...

bleeding out the hurt and pain

salivating my desires and fantasies

Can you see me?

Look hard!

Past my glasses, beyond my fat ass

Stare...

Look into my eyes

For...everything

Fire, desire, pain, anger, my fears, my regrets

DO IT NOW!

While I'm exposed...

I have a tendancy to close up

hide from the world

friends have no idea what lurks in my spirit

family don't care

interested male-parties, only want to know what sounds I make when I'm fucking

Are you paying attention?

Watch me!

I just set fire to that little bush of regret hanging over my head like mistletoe

Fuck You, I don't regret shit, I live, I learn, I love

So...

Stare hard...Listen close...and understand me...deeply

because...

I have just exposed...me

~Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment