Music

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just for fun (Ms. Yaya and I going in on facebook - this was the intro)

Haven't heard her words in a while. 
A shame because she always made me smile 
And now the miles threaten to keep us a part
But she continues to be a part of my heart
And my rhythms...
Her style lies deep within them
And I desire to lie within them...

Thighs
All hell, it starts again within our eyes
She lights them up as she removes her clothes
Clears her throat, and curls her toes
She knows
We need to release the beast that feeds our needs
Bust a thrust that's sure to please
We speak
Poetry
The kind to make her drop to her knees
But I always make her wait on me
To go first
Gotta have that first taste
Get in her face
Touch her lips softly with my own and command her to

Spit fiya
Ms. Yaya
Come join me on this poet shit
This breath life into my spirit shit
This lick it before I hits it shit
Dick so hard, bite your lip type shit
This knees start to quiver, you gettin wet type shit
I need it, like you need it and we need it
So just spit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment