Music

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Purple And White Flowers

I had a vision...

One filled with beauty and peace
Of purple orchids and white lilies
Laid out as far as my mind can remember...


It's oddly a warm day in December,
And ur beauty...



it lit the skies all around.

I held u tightly in my arms
And whispered poetry to ur heart...


We laid together in this majestic field of violet and white contentment...


The smell of fresh orchids enticed our deepest thoughts
And made us question how this moment in time could last until forever?


I placed a lily against you cheek
Massaged ur delicate physique
And hoped this feeling I held inside would always linger


The thought and sight of beautiful flowers
Continued on throughout the hours
Until I awoke from my desirable fantasy...


And now here I sit in silence wondering
How I feel about this flower thing
And know inside that u will always be...

My temptation

No comments:

Post a Comment